Sunday 16 May 2010

A Surprise

Last Friday, when I got home from work I had a lovely surprise: my Dear Ms. Lavender,who has just been to Japan, had mailed me some lovely gifts:
El viernes pasado, cuando llegué a casa del trabajo me llevé una sorpresa: my querida Srta. Lavanda, la cual acaba de estar en Japón, me habia enviado unos regalitos:

This is a Geisha kitty which will be attached to my mobile phone from now on. Isn't it cute?
Esta es una Kitty geisha que estará enganchada a mi móvil de ahora en adelante. ¿A que es mona?
I think using a Keyka Lou pattern will be great for this Japanese fabric.
Creo que un patrón de keyka Lou quedaría muy chulo con esta tela japonesa.

And some make up to cover the rings under my eyes after a hard week.
Y algo de maquillaje para esconder mis ojeras después de una agotadora semana.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm glad you like your fabric. There were so many over there, I could have brought a suitcase full of them back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is absolutely wonderful! Lucky you! I'm sure it will look great with the pattern you're thinking about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment ;)