Wednesday 14 November 2012

Assembled Hexagons

I am definetely hooked on the English paper piecing technique.
An aunt of mine is taking a patchwork course, which she is really enjoying,
she showed me her patterns and creations with English paper piercing technique and found it quite cute. However most of the designs were flower designs and a bit too much. 
So we did some research about this technique and came across this post full of hexagon resources.




I find hexagon technique simple, quite entertaining and perfect to recycle fabric scraps.
Now I just need to think about what this project is going to turn ... maybe a cushion, a quilt, a bag... ideas are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. How about a quilt for a baby girl for spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi.Now...I have another on my table.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment ;)