Saturday 26 January 2013

Boy and Girl

Lately I have been sewing for a new mummy, who gave birth to two adorable boy and girl twins. I visited her to the hospital and was able to see only the boy, due to the girl had to be put in the incubator.
I am sure she will be fine very soon and her parents can take her home with her brother, who, I am sure, he is missing her after sharing that tight room for 9 months.
I have already showed, in my last two posts, what I have been making for these adorable twins, so this is the final result.




 
 



2 comments:

  1. That is just so cute! I love your colour scheme. Hope the new mum appreciates them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the twins, but the mammy will be delighted to have all these pretty stuff. Besos desde BCN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment ;)