Tuesday 19 January 2010

The Rain Pauly

Last week I was driving home from work and I listened to this song on the radio...It was so awesome that as soon I got home wanted to listen to it again.
La semana pasada volvía a casa desde el trabajo y escuché esta canción en la radio...Me pareció tan especial que en cuanto llegué a casa quise escucharla otra vez.



Boat Beam
are Josephine, Alisha and Aurora. An Australian, an American and a Spanish based in Madrid, Spain. They use the strings of the guitar, viola, cello and piano music to knit sweet and sharp melodies.
Boat Beam son Josephine, Alisha y Aurora. Una australiana, una americana y una española, con sede en Madrid. Utilizan las cuerdas de la guitarra, la viola y el chelo para tejer dulces y astutas melodías.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, but i think I prefer the Rosenvige one - it's the Spanish factor I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! That's nice. Reminds me a little of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMrqBldlqzA

    First Aid Kit. Not sure I like the name so much... Swedish sister-duo which I've just discovered and think they are amazing with their vocal harmonies. Listen to more on youtube.

    Nice to come and visit your blog!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Miss Pelicano,
    Thanks for the link...those girls are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment ;)